The island is full of unexplored trails.
For trekking enthusiasts, Sikinos is a virgin paradise.
The trails will take you to Byzantine churches, remnants of ancient settlements, remote beaches, caves, canyon and steep rock passages.
The flora and fauna are protected by the Natura programme.
Most trail routes are marked and numbered and are frequently cleared making them easily accessible.
On the map we give you, all trails and sites are clearly marked.
Maps - routes
- 1. Chorio – Episkopi – Manali Well – Ag. Panteleimon – Alopronia
- 2. Chorio – Episkopi – Ag. Panteleimon – Ag. Dimitrios – Chorio
- 3. Castle – Ag. Vlasios – Anavlyssi Bonama – Pyrgari – Alopronoia
- 4. Castle – Monastiri – Prof. Ilias – Ag. Triada – Malta Beach
- 5. Castle – Deft. Parousia – Ag. Foteini – Ag. Ioannis – Castle
- 6. Episkopi – Ag. Marina
- 7. Chorio – Ag. Dimitrios – Katergo – Alopronoia
This post is also available in: Greek